As we start to think about #AIIM14, Here are the three questions I'm asking all the sponsors...
- What are the three most important business problems related to Information Chaos facing YOUR customers?
- What do you see as the three most important trends related to Information Chaos facing organizations over the next 18-24 months? What will be different in our industry two years from now?
- What are the three most important things attendees should know about your company?
So here goes short interview #3, with Sean Nathaniel, VP of Technology at Upland Software and General Manager of FileBound by Upland.What are the three most important business problems related to Information Chaos facing YOUR customers?
- The legacy solutions are not solving the content chaos, they are contributing to it. When software is hard to use or not made accessible to everyone in the organization, users will work around it.
- Content chaos can only be controlled by strong, flexible and agile workflow to process the content. Our customers not only want superior workflow functionality to ensure process consistency and efficiency, they also need to be able to react quickly to market changes or changes in how the business operates. And they need this robust capability to be elegantly simple.
- The changing workforce requires proven Cloud solutions to manage the content chaos. It’s not about Millennials vs. The Rest of Us. We see clear trends such as geographically dispersed and mobile workforces, cross-departmental collaboration and an increased amount of work done by contractors. Our customers address these challenges by building cloud solutions that are easily accessed from anywhere and any device and require minimal training.
What do you see as the three most important trends related to Information Chaos facing organizations over the next 18-24 months? What will be different in our industry two years from now?
- Transforming how work gets done will require Cloud-native solutions with proven security, scalability and availability. As cloud solutions continue to gain acceptance and increase market share, it will become clear which solutions are truly built to deliver enterprise functionality and performance in the Cloud. Legacy solutions that jumped on the Cloud bandwagon won’t survive this shift.
- The way work gets done is changing, and mobile capabilities from native mobile applications and responsive web applications that work on any device, anywhere are critical. BYOD is here and users will not tolerate having to go through separate steps to accommodate all of the devices in the enterprise.
- Managing the content is the past; the future is about freeing content through solutions that enable content process automation. Users aren’t focusing on “document processing;” they want to know how they are going to get their work done. The companies in our industry that will thrive two years from now are the ones that make it easy for users to see what needs to be done – and do it. At the same time, management will require easy-to-use analytical tools that don’t require a SQL DBA to see how the business is doing.
- FileBound is a Cloud-native process automation solution and has a large base of companies from the small to mid-size enterprise to companies in the Fortune 50 using FileBound Cloud.
- FileBound is completely focused on workflow process automation that enables companies to eliminate the content chaos.
- FileBound’s strength is delivering robust capability through simple elegance, which is why enterprises large and small are implementing FileBound, often replacing outdated or complicated legacy solutions. Whether it’s document management, workflow process automation, business analytics, intelligent forms or system integration, FileBound is the right solution for the enterprise and delivers immediate ROI.
New this year! Co-located with #AIIM14 -- Register HERE for #SPEF14 (for Service Companies, SIs, BPOs, and VARs)